THE BIG REAP is Now Available!

As I type this, THE BIG REAP has been out in the world for going on twenty hours. I can't tell you how thrilled I am folks will finally get a chance to read it, or how bowled over I am by the support of my friends and fans on social media, who've made this book release one to remember. Thanks, all. It means a ton.

In honor of today's book launch, I embarked upon a BIG REAP Release Day Blogstravaganza (trademark pending). For those who missed the links flying fast and furious on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, flip the table and duck behind it, 'cause here come the bullets:
And honorary inclusion in my BIG REAP Release Day Blogstravaganza on account of its irrefutable awesomnity goes to Sean Cummings' video review of THE BIG REAP. Sean is the author of the wildly entertaining POLTERGEEKS, and a great guy as well, so his kind words carry a lot of weight around these parts.

Huge thanks to Steve, Mary, Stephen, Sean, and everybody who took the time to share a link or post a review. And, of course, to everyone who's bought the book. Without y'all, I'm just some weirdo with a head full of crazy stories. Actually, that's true either way, but make-believe's more fun with company.